The Flags of Honor project will honor active duty military and veterans of our armed forces with colorful personalized 24 x 36 inch full color vinyl banners with a matte finish. A sponsorship of $250 will include:
Those wishing to sponsor must provide a decent quality photograph (photocopies will not do) of the honoree in his/her uniform. Photograph will be returned after it is scanned. You may upload a high quality (300 dpi) image below or mail to the address below. Please include a self-addressed, stamped envelope for its return. Please complete the form below to reserve your sponsorship!
In addition to the banners, the OBA will feature all honorees on its website on a special tribute page and on social media.
HOW TO APPLY FOR A SPONSORSHIP
1. COMPLETE THE SPONSOR APPLICATION AND HIT SUBMIT
2. USE THE PAYPAL PORTAL TO PAY OR MAIL CHECK WITHIN 2 WEEKS
Pay Sponsorship Fee Here
List of Sponsors & Honorees as of Today's Date
Names will not be added until the application process is completed. We have had lots of inquiries, so please complete the sponsorship application at your earliest convenience. Thank you!
- Patti Moss Williams honoring Brady C. Moss - U.S. Army - Korean Conflict
- Jan & Deanna Johnson honoring Ralph E. Johnson, Jr., U.S. Merchant Marines, WW2
- Jonathan Ledbetter honoring Charles Austin Ledbetter, U.S. Army, Active Duty
- Gail Bynum honoring A. L. "Slue" Layfield, U.S. Army, WW2, Purple Heart
- Debra Walker & Dale Dyer honoring John Dyer, U. S. Army
- Pat & Al Clanton honoring Elwin E. Speegle, U. S. Army
- Toni Reeves Hill honoring Tooney Reeves, U. S. Army, WW2 & Korean Conflict
- Cheryl Hendrickson honoring William "Bill" Hendrickson, U. S. Navy
- Kristi Brooks honoring N. Ashton Brooks, U.S. Air Force (Active Duty)