Registered Thus Far for June Fling 2018
Registration for booths and food vendors began January 1, 2018.
Registration continues through event time if space permits.
Rates increase on May 24, 2018.
Registration continues through event time if space permits.
Rates increase on May 24, 2018.
AS OF TODAY'S DATE
Pop-Up Shops & Other Booths
Below is our list of registered vendors as of today's date. The list is alphabetized.
Food Vendors and Kidz Fun Zone vendor are listed below regular vendors.
Food Vendors and Kidz Fun Zone vendor are listed below regular vendors.
- A Place at the Table - Lester Memorial United Methodist Church (Oneonta, AL) - Promotion of Tuesday night meetings at Main Street Coffee (Miller's Soda Shoppe) and giving out flyers and informational sheets.
- Abbott, Jerry (Cullman, AL) - Handmade pottery.
- Absolute Owl Boutique - Ashley Jewell (Hoover, AL) - Boutique clothing for children and adults.
- Adams, Clem (Oneonta, AL) - Free religious literature.
- Advocare - Diane Scott (Pinson, AL) - Sampling products and information.
- Agnes & Dora/Trades of Hope - Kirby McBride (Gadsden, AL) - Dresses, skirts, tunics, leggins, layering pieces, and more for women and children. Plus information on TRADES OF HOPE which helps women become involved in business to support their families and changes struggles into hope!
- Alabama Pediatric Therapy Services - Katie Neal & Mary Norton (Oneonta, AL) - Information on outpatient therapy services for children.
- Alacare Home Health & Hospice - Amanda Roberson (Oneonta, AL) - Information booth about Alacare's home health and hospice services for Blount County, volunteer services, community involvement and education, card making station, giveaway items.
- Apothecary Naturals, LLC - Magda Fox (Milton, FL) - Natural handcrafted skin care (dead sea salt scrubs, massage candles, perfume oils and essential oil blends), aroma jewelry, hair accessories (headbands made with semi-precious stones, Austrian and Czech crystals, abalone and mother of pearl shells), and 3D acrylic photo decoupage.
- Arts by Ira - Shweta Kulkarni (Birmingham, AL) - Handmade jewelry and home decor using paper, beads, metal, and cloth. Also, fair trade items to help the underprivileged.
- ArtsyOne Designs - Laurie Bailey (Oneonta, AL) - Information about kids and adult art classes, summer art camps and paint sessions, parties and paintings, and artwork for sale.
- B&R Restoration & Decor (Oneonta, AL)
- Backroad Photography - Jennifer Payne (Horton, AL) - Photography featuring timeless portraiture and lifestyle images. One of the official stage photographers for the June Fling/Singing Showdown event.
- Bargain Boutique - Kerri Bailey (Arab, AL)
- Barronee's - Barronee Vaughan (Tupelo, MS) - She is a handmade jewelry artist, using mediums such as copper, leather, and gemstones.
- Blount County Electronics dba Radio Shack - James Gwin or Cliff Poe, (Oneonta, AL) - All sorts of electronics.
- Blount County Fire & EMS Association - Doug Smith (Oneonta, AL) - Public fire prevention information including how to install smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectos, how to use fire extinguishers, family emergency safety planning, CPD basic training, and other fire prevention information.
- Blount County Master Gardeners - Distribute information on all types of gardening and nature topics. Promotion of organization and inform the public about what they do.
- Blount County VOAD - Don Roybal (Oneonta, AL) - Promote volunteer participation in the Blount County volunteer organization known as Blount County VOAD. This group will be used during disaster times when volunteers are needed to assist the citizens of Blount County to get back to their normal lives.
- Cathy Jean's Closet - Kathy Hutchens (Altoona, AL) - Costume jewelry and ladies purses.
- Ceiling Fan Pulls by Judy - Judy Ballard (Pelham, AL) - Decorative, handcrafted ceiling fan pulls, including Alabama and Auburn designs and others.
- Chapman 4 Sheriff - James Chapman (Oneonta, AL) - Campaign literature, t-shirts, signs, giveaways.
- Chloe's Blossoms - Cathy Cox (Oneonta, AL) - Crocheted gifts and accessories including stuffed animals, toys, hats, hair bows, headbands, and more. Plus unique hand-stamped jewelry including necklaces, earrings, bracelets, and more.
- (The) Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints - Elder Foster - Nectar, AL - Sharing information about the church and answer questions, focusing on family history, giving out pamphlets for people wishing to start their own family history charts and pedigrees.
- Cleveland First Baptist Church - Pam Green (Cleveland, AL) - Information on Anchor Ministries and Upward Flag Football.
- Committee to Elect Ron Chastain for Blount County Sheriff
- Cosmic Creations - Kim Johnson (Arab, AL) - Custom paintings and comic book canvas art.
- Courtney's Etched Glass - Courtney Miesch (Horton, AL) - Etched designs on glass dishes and vinyl designs on potholders and towels.
- Dailey's Chapel Church - David Shearrer (Oneonta, AL) - Promoting Jesus, giving out bottled water, and connecting with people.
- Damsel in Distress – Angela Thomas, Contact (Madison, AL) - Personal protection for women.
- Dennis Creek Farms - Skeet and Stacy (Coosada, AL) - Products made from our honey bees: soap, lotion, critical creams, chapstick, insect repellent, ecxema kits. We have 35 products including honey. www.denniscreekfarms.com
- Disability Rights & Resources Advocates - Clara Christopher (Birmingham, AL) - Non-profit organization that empowers people with disabilities to fully participate in the community by providing resources: advocacy, peer support, basic computer skills training, transition to independence, home modification, independent living skills training, referrals to community resources, job placement, and ADA assistance.
- DivorceCare - First Baptist Church (Oneonta, AL) - Dawn King-Smith, Contact - Informational booth.
- EC Girls Expressions - Yolanda Smith (Birmingham, AL) - Paracord cup holders, flipflops, and bracelets.
- Ewood Wood Works - Eldridge Blackwood (Blountsville, AL) - All types of cedar swings, birdhouses, and bowls.
- Evangel Presbyterian Church PCA - Phil Rich (Oneonta, AL) - Free New Testament Bibles, magnets, bookmarks, and helpful literature.
- Fashion on the Go - Matt Johnson (Pleasant Grove, AL) - Clothing, T-shirts, and accessories.
- Freeman, Joyce (Fayette, AL) - Hand-crafted jewelry, bead bracelets in Native American and sports designs (loomed).
- Friends of the Locust Fork River- Stephen Guesman (Cleveland, AL) - Learn more about the organization and its activities/programs, river appreciation, and t-shirts for purchase.
- Gann, Donald - Carrie Virgona (Remlap, AL) - Alabama and Auburn items.
- Hen's Nest Gifts - LeeAnn Newton (Bessemer, AL) - Snap jewelry, children's lamps, little girls hand-sewn dresses, hand-sewn aprons, tooth fairy pillows, and back-to-school boards.
- Hope House - Susan Sweatman, Contact (Oneonta, AL) - Informational non-profit booth. Doing free face painting and henna tattoos.
- JK's Gift Shoppe - Keith Heatherly (Cullman, AL) - Toys of all kinds.
- Janae Gems - Renae Johnson (Lawrenceville, GA) - Barefoot sandals, foot jewelry, hand bracelets.
- Joan's Art Studio - Joan Babcock (Oneonta, AL) - Acrylic paintings, art and painting workshops.
- Jewelscent - Brandi Taylor (Guntersville, AL) - Soy wax candles, bath bombs, body scrubs, wax tarts which have jewelry in them, ranging from $15 to $7,500.
- Kevin Price for Blount County Sheriff - Kevin Price - Campaign signs, shirts, literature, and balloons.
- Kober, Thomas (Montevallo, AL) - Lizards, turtles, frogs, and beta fish, etc.
- Lamastay - Lori Birdyshaw (Remlap, AL) - Metal art, mala bracelets (yoga-inspired items), assortment of household items, and toys; but mostly metal art.
- LeafFilter North of Alabama, LLC - Grace Ritchie (Hudson, Ohio) - LeafFilter Gutter Protection. Promotional display booth. (No sales).
- Lilla Rose by Vicky - Vicky Bartee (Pensacola, FL) - Flexi-clips, bobbie pins, and other hair accessories. More information at www.lillarose.biz/bartee.
- Lora Belle's - Lora Moses (Oneonta, AL) - Clothing from their store located on First Avenue.
- LSW Creations - Linda Workman (Northport, AL) - Handcrafted wooden signs.
- M&R Realty - Renee Higginbotham (Oneonta, AL) - Information about their services.
- Main Street Family Urgent Care - Nicole Singleton (Oneonta, AL) - Information about services. There will also be a giveaway.
- Mark Moon for Blount County Sheriff
- McCay, Charlotte (Locust Fork, AL) - Afghans, wreaths, jewelry, and crosses.
- Minted Elephant (The) - Nicole Walker (Trussville, AL) - Clothing and jewelry.
- MizThings - Christian Corvin (Oneonta, AL) - Children's clothing, costumes, and home decor
- Mother Daughter Crafts - Mavis & Jessica Butts (Madison, AL) - Wood initials, seasonal door hangers, wood pallet frames, wooden crosses, wooden super hero shields, wooden inspirational blocks, acrylic key chains, ceramic coasters, badge reels, cornhole bags, pillows, and metal buckets.
- MPE Services - Wade Trimm (Pinson, AL) - HVAC, plumbing, electrical, generators, and LED lights.
- New Covenant Baptist Church - Rob Ferrill (Oneonta, AL) - Information about the church.
- Oneonta First Baptist Church - Carrie M. Latta (Oneonta, AL) - Distributing information about the church and its events, including Vacation Bible School. Also information about their child development center.
- Oneonta Public Library - Ricky Statham (Oneonta, AL) - Promoting the Library's summer reading program and other services and events.
- Over the Rainbow - Robert and Jimmye Bain (Rainbow City, AL) - Personalized art boxes, barbecue racks, small fabric items, baby items such as car seat covers, baby wash cloths, etc.
- Paisley Pineapple Boutique - Kristi Randolph (Snead, AL) - Women's, children's, and tween size clothing, Yellow Box Flipflops, purses, etc.
- Paparazzi Accessories - Yolonda Basilio-Smith (La Grange, GA)- Jewelry for $5 including necklace/earring sets, rings, bracelets, and earrings; also $1 jewelry for girls.
- Perfectly Posh - Kelly Groover (Newnan, GA) - A variety of naturally-based pamper products and skin care made in the USA, including soaps, lotions, body scrubs, body butters, bath bombs, skin care, face masks. Most items are $25 or less.
- Perrino, Delta (Decatur, GA) - Did not receive information form with booth details yet.
- Pink Zebra - Tammy Doty (Blountsville, AL) - Home decor, simmering pots and lights, candles, soy wax sprinkles
- Plunder Design - Brittany Curtis, Contact (Oneonta, AL) - Vintage-inspired jewelry.
- Public Safety Amateur Radio Group - Williams Lowry, Jr. (Oneonta, AL) - Demonstrate amateur radios, give literature to potential members, and explain our functions to the public.
- Resurrection Hope Ministries - Linda Patterson (Oneonta, AL) -Peruvian jewelry and crafts made by the natives of Iquitos, Peru. Benefits missions in Peru.
- Rock Creek Antiques - Angie Littleton (Remlap, AL) - Vintage barn wood picture frames, tables, signs. Vintage finds and antiques.
- Rocky Creek Equine - Kristi Fields (Oneonta, AL) - Handmade jewelry, bows, and wreaths. Benefits this non-profit organization that provides therapeutic services for children.
- Scarvests - Cindy Ritter (Hoover, AL) - Hand-stitched accessory made from new scarves. See www.scarvests.com and on Facebook #Scarvests.
- Scentsy - Fonda Buchanan (Fultondale, AL): Decorative warmers and wickless candles.
- Soul Sisters Art & Decor - Megan Embry (Fultondale, AL) - Handmade door hangers, home decor, and promotion for painting parties.
- SouthWood Turning - Brady Costa (Hayden, AL) - Handmade pens crafted from wood or acrylic products.
- Squint Busters - Rick and Cathy Hayden (Pinson, AL): Sunglasses and sunglass accessories, dishcloths, towel holders, newborn hates and booties.
- State Farm Insurance - Kim Lee (Oneonta, AL) - Information and giveaways.
- Strong, Doug - (Cleveland, AL) - Knives and axes.
- Stylin Pup Pillows, Emma Duncan (Birmingham, AL) - Handmade pet supplies.
- Sugarland Lake Association - Christie Gilliland (Oneonta, AL) - Promotion of the lakes and fishing membership, as well as a giveaway.
- Sunglasses by Kevin Smith (Fort Payne, AL) - Sunglasses.
- Sweet Homelife Real Estate -Kelli Brown (Oneonta, AL) -Information about real estate services.
- Sweet T's Candles - Tonia Silvas (Smryna, GA) - Hand-poured soy candles and homemade air fresheners.
- Tale of Two Sisters (A) - Robin Chapman (Mountain Brook, AL) - Bags, stuffed animals, jewelry, umgee clothing, gag gifts.
- Tupperware - Susan Phillips (Cullman, AL) -Tupperware products.
- Unclaimed Storage Treasures - Felipe & Stacy Vargas (Oneonta, AL) - Thrift shop items.
- Union Hill Baptist Church - Bro. Bill Barnett (Oneonta, AL) - Distribute candy and bottled water.
- Usborne Books & More - Kate Pokemire (Madison, AL) - Educational fiction, non-fiction, and activity books for children.
- Utopian Adornments - Jacqueline Henderson (Forest Park, GA) - Fashion accessories: earthy jewelry and bags from Nepal and Thailand. Coverups and Ponchos.
- (The) Woodshop - David Parker (Rainbow City, AL) - Custom laser engraved woodcrafts, powder coating for Yeti cups, and sublimation dye printing.
As they register and are approved, Food Vendors will be listed here.
- Blount County Cattlemen's Steak Sandwiches - Charles Head (Remlap, AL) - The guys will be grilling up the wonderful steak sandwiches and selling soft drinks.
- Irresistable Shave Ice and Concessions - Stephen Bayles (Pinson, AL) - Funnel cakes with toppings, fried oreos, lemonade, etc.
- Kona Ice of Blount County - Jerry & Joan Butts (Blountsville, AL) - Shaved iced.
- Mas Michoacana Ice Cream & Mexican Treats - Diana Vargas (Oneonta, AL) - Homemade ice cream of various natural fruit flavors, natural fruit popsicles and cream bars. Mexican snacks and sliced fruit.
- O' So Good BBQ - Oscar & Beverly Bothwell (Oneonta, AL) - BBQ pork, chicken, ribs, hamburgers, hotdogs, nachos, potato salad, coleslaw, baked beans, tea, and Coke products.
- Q&A Concessions, Alesia & Quinton Cooley (Wedowee, AL) - Polish sausage, Philly cheesesteak, hamburgers, hotdogs, french fries, chips, nachos, cheese fries, tea, peach passion, and more!
- Nothing Bundt Cakes, John Burgess (Hoover, AL) - Individual-sized bundt cakes (aka bundtlets) in all sorts of flavors
- RealSouth Concessions, Todd Rothwell (Temple, GA) - Farm-raised USDA venison burgers and hotdogs, as well as boiled peanuts and fresh homemade sweet tea.
- Renee's Pucker Powder - Renee Kimbrill (Gadsden, AL) - Pucker powder candy. The customer buys a candy straw size of choice and fills it with their choice of flavors.
- Sgt. John's Hotdogs - John & Candie Webster (Oneonta, AL) - Serving Nathan's famous 1/4 lb hotdogs. Toppings include chili and slaw. Also selling drinks and chips. Light side menu available with gluten-free chicken salad with gluten-free bread or crackers. Fresh strawberry shortcake.
- Squeezers Lemonade - Danny Brennan (Chelsea, AL) Fresh squeezed lemonade and strawberry-lemonade shake-up drinks
- Tastee Blizzards Shaved Ice - Leroy Yelder (Hayneville, AL)
- Two Picky Chicks, Brandy Cotner-Doyle (Counce, TN) - Sassy Southern Sweet Tea, Fabulous Fruit Tree, Utterly Unsweet Tea, and MJ Huggies.
Kidz Fun Zone
All activities within the Kidz Fun Zone will be listed here. If you have an activity you'd like for us to consider, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Monster Fun - Tim Walker (Marietta, GA) - Bungee bouncer and monster water balls. $8
- Rocky Creek Equine, Adam & Kristi Fields (Oneonta, AL) - Pony, miniature horse, and horse rides for both children and adults - $5; proceeds benefit this non-profit organization that provides therapeutic services for children and adolescents.
- T&N Acres Petting Zoo, Tony & Nan Baty Fallin (Locust Fork, AL) - This is a free activity for children of all ages and provided by the Oneonta Business Association members.
- Inflatables by Just Party Rentals (Jeremy & Sharon Duke, Oneonta, AL) - $4 armband
- Creative Face Painting by Sherry Reynolds (Eastaboga, AL) - $5 for full face (children and adults)
- 501st Legion of Star Wars Characters (roaming all over venue, actually)