Starting November 1, 2017, the OBA board adopted a policy to assist current members with their events that require approval by the City of Oneonta. For example, this comes into play when an event involves the closure of city streets. The following rules apply:
- Applicant must be an OBA member and current in their membership dues.
- Written request must be received at least 45 days in advance of the event date.
- The OBA Event Calendar must be considered when planning events so that the event does not interfere or coincide with an OBA event.
- An administrative fee of $150 must accompany the event request form. Check should be payable to the OBA. Should, for some reason, the event request be denied by the board of directors, the funds will be promptly returned.
- Applicant must furnish the OBA with Certificate of Insurance, as well as the same for any vendor who will be providing services (see form for details).
- Submission of the Event Request Form is not a guarantee of approval by the OBA Board of Directors.
- Click on the buttons below for the form and the planning calendar.
- Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will be in touch with you ASAP.